- How can I purchase Forever Flawless products?
- What payments method you accept?
- Do I need to pay sales tax?
- How secure is your web site?
- Do I need to pay for shipping and handling?
- What are your shipping policies?
- How do I know the Forever Flawless products I am purchasing are asuthentic?
- What is your return/exchange policy?
1) How can I purchase the Forever Flawless products?
You can purchase the Forever Flawless products in many ways:
- You can visit one of our physical exclusive brick-and-mortar stores. A list of stores is available at the bottom of our home page.
- You can place a telephone order with us. Call us at 702-722-9572 and we will make sure you are happy with your purchase.
- Shop online. Our website is a friendly, easy, secure, and hassle-free. Just browse our site, review our collections, fill up your shopping cart and once ready click the ?heckout?button and follow the instructions that guide you through the checkout process. Your order will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.
2) What payments method you accept?
Forever Flawless accepts all major credit cards as well as PayPal payments.
3) Do I need to pay sales tax?
We are required by law to charge 8.1% sales tax on orders being shipped to within the state of Nevada. There are no taxes imposed on orders that ship to all other states.
4) How secure is your web site?
Forever Flawless uses one of the most advanced security systems available today on the Internet, called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Our software scrambles your credit card and personal information so no one outside our system can read or access it. We also use Paypal as our credit card processing system. That is, we do not store your credit card information.
5) Do I need to pay for shipping and handling?
We charge $7.95 for all orders shipped within the continental USA regardless of the order size or weight. Orders shipped outside the continental USA are charged with $29.95 flat fee to anywhere in the world. We will make sure to try our best to send all orders as gifts. However, for international orders the customer is responsible for any duty or customs charges that may apply in different countries.
6) What are your shipping policies?
We usually ship within 2 business days from receiving the order. Within the continental USA we currently ship with Fedex (www.fedex.com). Outside the USA we usually ship with USPS Priority Mail (www.usps.com. We ship from our fulfillment center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
7) How do I know the Forever Flawless products I am purchasing are authentic?
There are many online and offline retailers that sell counterfeit, expired, or stolen items.
The best way to make sure the Forever Flawless products you are buying are authentic is to either but is directly from Forever Flawless either online or over the telephone or to purchase the products at an authorized retail location. A list of authorized locations is at the bottom of our home page and you are always welcome to call and verify the authenticity of you source. In any event, The Forever Flawless are NOT authorized to be sold online except on our company websitewww.foreverflawlesscosmetics.com
If you see the Forever Flawless products online elsewhere such as eBay, Amazon, or other sites please be cautious avoid online piracy.
8) What is your return/exchange policy?
Although most cosmetic companies do not accept returns, Forever Flawless will accept returned items that answer to the following conditions:
- The purchase was made on www.foreverflawlesscosmetics.com or over the phone directly from Forever Flawless. If you purchased the products at an independent fine retail point, please contact the specific point of sale where you purchased the goods, as each point of sale has its own return policies.
- The item must arrive back to Forever Flawless offices within 14 days from the day the transaction was made in order to be returned or exchanged. Item must be accompanied with the original receipt and a letter explaining the reason for the return/exchange. The item must arrive back in its original form, namely, in its original package, sealed and unopened in order to be returned or exchanged. Customer is responsible for any additional shipping costs on exchanged items.
All refunds will be credited to the card used to make the original purchase. Please allow one or two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. If an item was purchased on a specific promotion, the same promotion will not be applied on the returned items.
At Forever Flawless we are committed to your privacy. Therefore, we will not sell, rent, share or loan your personal information to any unrelated third parties.